Blog Trip  
         
       
       
     
       
Blogroll Me
  Travelogued   Atom Enabled
         
  Armchair Pundit
cellojenn
Endless Spotlight
Grave Levity
Karma Payment Plan
lacey joe loves you
Pizza Thoughts scratchymonkey
Skull Bolt
Vitriolic Spree
 
  • Pangs
  • Crafter Cuties:episode one
  • The Distance
  • Asphalt Leisure
  • Early Bird
  • It's not TV
  • Differently Breaded
  • 32 Uncounted
  • Exit Poll
  • Poor Richard's Traffic Jam
  •      

    Archives:

    November 2002
    December 2002
    January 2003
    February 2003
    March 2003
    April 2003
    June 2003
    July 2003
    August 2003
    September 2003
    October 2003
    November 2003
    December 2003
    January 2004
    February 2004
    March 2004
    April 2004
    May 2004
    June 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005



     
    Michel D   George and Wheezey

    12.11.04 -  17:13

     
    Well we got out of the Transitional Queue this afternoon. We got to move all of our stuff up to our new desk area on the second floor. The real live Sales Floor. Where there's plenty of room and actual light coming in through actual windows... which, regrettably, I don't face. But I can turn around at any time and look out them and see all of the construction going on on I-35.

    Beautiful.

    It'll feel much different, I'm sure, but it'll be easy to adjust since we'll have enough room to spread out all of our information and papers and whatnot. I'm glad that they're enough of a cubicle so that we have room to post things up, but not enough of a cubicle so that it feels shut in and tight. It's very open, so that we can all share info, and ask each other questions.

    Of course, I need to actually figure this job out so that I can truly excel at it. Right now I feel like I'm burning my engine in second gear. If I could actually get this persuasive obstacle overcoming and objection overturning I'd be able to shift my gears and really start doing some damage. I also need to make sure that I'm asking all of the questions that I need to ask. It's not quite happening yet, but it will.

    And if it doesn't, then they'll fire me, but at least then I'll be able to collect Unemployment.
     

     - 










    Copyright © 2002-2004 the.monkey.manifesto, Michel Devon.
    Unless noted otherwise.