Blog Trip  
         
       
       
     
       
Blogroll Me
  Travelogued   Atom Enabled
         
  Armchair Pundit
cellojenn
Endless Spotlight
Grave Levity
Karma Payment Plan
lacey joe loves you
Pizza Thoughts scratchymonkey
Skull Bolt
Vitriolic Spree
 
  • It's been downhill since then
  • A Proper Definition of the Word
  • Mister E.D.
  • Blam! Damn!
  • A Couple of Comics
  • Holy Freaking Hell!
  • Screw you, H2
  • Potent Olives
  • Under Educated and Poorly Prepared
  • Indelibly Confusing
  •      

    Archives:

    November 2002
    December 2002
    January 2003
    February 2003
    March 2003
    April 2003
    June 2003
    July 2003
    August 2003
    September 2003
    October 2003
    November 2003
    December 2003
    January 2004
    February 2004
    March 2004
    April 2004
    May 2004
    June 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005



     
    Michel D   Thought-omation

    24.5.04 -  16:46

     
    So I have one of those Belkin Recording Devices that plug into the top of the G3 iPods. Very Handy, it is. It's freaky strange. It's completely Plug and Play (blah blah Apple v/s PC) and doesn't need any sort of software, unlike the iTrip. I plugged it in, and immediately my iPod was all ready to record. I wish it had a name though, other than the Belkin iPod Voice Recorder. How boring is that name. Bleah.

    Heres' a better one
    Talk Different


    That's much better in my opinion. All they need is some new packaging.

    So I've been curious if I can post on the go with my iMemo. Well, I mean, yes, I could do Audio Posts like justsomegirl does, but it takes too damn long to upload MP3s to my server on this dial-up.

    No, what I've been wondering is if I could record an Audio Post, and then plug it into my Talk and Type ViaVoice software connection. Like then the ViaVoice would tranlate my Audio Post into a regular post, and I could then go in and edit it with some punctuation and links and shit. I always think about this when I'm not at home to try it out.

    and right now I'm at home, but I'm not in the mood to try it. Maybe later. I'll let you all know if it works.
     

     - 










    Copyright © 2002-2004 the.monkey.manifesto, Michel Devon.
    Unless noted otherwise.