Blog Trip  
         
       
       
     
       
Blogroll Me
  Travelogued   Atom Enabled
         
  Armchair Pundit
cellojenn
Endless Spotlight
Grave Levity
Karma Payment Plan
lacey joe loves you
Pizza Thoughts scratchymonkey
Skull Bolt
Vitriolic Spree
 
  • how would he know where to stop?
  • aroma wasn't built in a day
  • Let slip the confetti of Celebration
  • Mark Simpson defined
  • and now for something completely different
  • begin argument.........now.
  • Estrangement
  • The Prejudice behind Gaydar
  • Would he have cried for you
  • An Awakening of Self Worth
  •      

    Archives:

    November 2002
    December 2002
    January 2003
    February 2003
    March 2003
    April 2003
    June 2003
    July 2003
    August 2003
    September 2003
    October 2003
    November 2003
    December 2003
    January 2004
    February 2004
    March 2004
    April 2004
    May 2004
    June 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005



     
    Michel D   Aggressive Re-election Campaign

    14.12.03 -  12:24

     
    So this morning, my alarm woke me up at 6:00 so that I could hear Paul Bremer announce to the world, "Ladies and Gentlemen. We got'em!" It was rather surreal because I had only been asleep for 3 hours, and my alarm clock radio wasn't very loud at all. It was a normal speaking volume. So I'm surprised that it woke me up at all. At first I thought I was still dreaming, but the longer I listened the more I realized that the NPR reporter was interviewing people regarding what they thought the BIG news was. Some people could only hazard a guess, while others claimed, with authority, that they knew because they had heard Tony Blair announce it already. Whatever. But this is not about capturing Saddam. Whoopity Doo. So we captured Saddam or someone who looks like him or someone with a big haggard beard... blah blah blah. Having captured Saddam won't result in the removal of our troops from Iraq. But now I'm bitching tangentially. No this isn't about that either.

    What it is about is that my alarm woke me up at 6:00 this morning. No, really. That's what this is really about. "So what?" you may think. Well, this is odd because my alarm wasn't on when I went to sleep last night. Which leads me to believe that one of Dubya's minions snuck into my apartment last night and turned on my alarm clock radio. Almost as if to say, "See! This is a wonderful administration! We caught one of the most wanted villains in the world! Vote for BUSH in 2004!"

    Bleh. I wish I had caught that minion.
     

     - 










    Copyright © 2002-2004 the.monkey.manifesto, Michel Devon.
    Unless noted otherwise.