Blog Trip  
         
       
       
     
       
Blogroll Me
  Travelogued   Atom Enabled
         
  Armchair Pundit
cellojenn
Endless Spotlight
Grave Levity
Karma Payment Plan
lacey joe loves you
Pizza Thoughts scratchymonkey
Skull Bolt
Vitriolic Spree
 
  • 221b Baker Street
  • What's so great about anonymity?
  • What's new what's new...
  • Do I get fellatio for my wait?
  • Dallas: Trampling the First Amendment
  • A last minute reprieve
  • Somebody better stop me
  • A true phone conversation...
  • Let's call it generosity
  • The Problems with Alcohol
  •      

    Archives:

    November 2002
    December 2002
    January 2003
    February 2003
    March 2003
    April 2003
    June 2003
    July 2003
    August 2003
    September 2003
    October 2003
    November 2003
    December 2003
    January 2004
    February 2004
    March 2004
    April 2004
    May 2004
    June 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005



     
    Michel D   Lick me like Stefani did

    18.8.03 -  16:06

     
    Perhaps it was some sort of mania. Or a need for change. A cutting go ond a latching on. I don't know, and I'm not big on trying to sound profound. Last Wednesday I was bored at work during the closing shift. I felt that I needed a change. I took my God Keys and went down to the costume shop, procured the hair trimmer and shaved my head down to a Number 1.

    but apparently that wasn't good enough, because last night after getting home from Pirates of the Caribbean (a deliciously fun piratical romp, despite the 100 year span of costumes), I got out the beard and moustache trimmer, removed the plastic guard, and proceeded to remove all of the hair from my head. I think it's great. It will most likely keep me single, but that has come to be accepted.

    So what else is new? Hmmm... well there's a public service announcement over at Effed Up!

    There are also some hip new duds over at the Monk E Mart.

    Hey ladies, you don't have to be a slut to wear the new Cheap Date Spaghetti Tank. All you have to be is a young woman concerned with frugality. Let that special guy at the bar know that you're not a high maintenance evening. A side salad, a glass of water, and a cocktail and you're good to go.

    And hey, for that Trucker in your life, or that person who loves the adventurous roadtrip, there's a new Big Rigger Lid which aptly conveys the first rule of trucking: There ain't no "free ride".

    That's all for now. We'll see how productive I can remain when school starts on Thursday.
     

     - 










    Copyright © 2002-2004 the.monkey.manifesto, Michel Devon.
    Unless noted otherwise.