Blog Trip  
         
       
       
     
       
Blogroll Me
  Travelogued   Atom Enabled
         
  Armchair Pundit
cellojenn
Endless Spotlight
Grave Levity
Karma Payment Plan
lacey joe loves you
Pizza Thoughts scratchymonkey
Skull Bolt
Vitriolic Spree
 
  • Corrosive Contents
  • Run Doggie Run
  • Totally Mod(ified)
  • On getting old, fat, etcetera
  • The New Science of Itching
  • Scullery Service
  • Razors and Losers
  • Everything old is...
  • Trains are Gonna Spark
  • Laundromat
  •      

    Archives:

    November 2002
    December 2002
    January 2003
    February 2003
    March 2003
    April 2003
    June 2003
    July 2003
    August 2003
    September 2003
    October 2003
    November 2003
    December 2003
    January 2004
    February 2004
    March 2004
    April 2004
    May 2004
    June 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005



     
    Michel D   Exercise NOW

    22.6.04 -  21:53

     
    Hey Monkeyteers, I've been coding ALL. DAY. LONG... trying to get this site done before my birthday... so that I could just go out and start posting on it without having to worry about major code issues.

    Only minor code issues remain right now... and really, those only have to deal with me writing out some information.

    Exercise NOW:


    my self promise to get in shape. If you want to join me, I welcome the company. Support is always easier in groups anyway.

    I'm also trying out a bunch of new code tricks with this site... We'll see if it works, or just gets all muddled up. This site is also a bit of a watershed... it's the first site I've ever done that has multiple pages to it. The Möbius doesn't really count in this fashion, because the only relation any of the pages have is that I made all of them. This is an actual navigable site with multiple pages... not *many* multiple pages, but multiple pages nonetheless.

    I've also worked in some Previous Posts code, some new archiving code, bit and goodies here and there, in addition to Blogger's Comment Script. This is a big departure from my Haloscan dependence, and not without drawbacks. Firstly, unless you're a member of Blogger, you can only post Anonymously, much like old school LiveJournal (before they went free). So there are some cool things I can do with the archives, but I'm sacrificing a bit of function for the coolness.

    Pretty much, if Blogger was offering some bit of really neat code, I found a way to work it in.

    So let me know what you think about the new site, and really, as I said, I plan on sticking to this. If anyone wants to join me they are not only welcome but fully encouraged.

    I can do this alone... but it's so much more rewarding and fun, not to mention easier, with support.
     

     - 










    Copyright © 2002-2004 the.monkey.manifesto, Michel Devon.
    Unless noted otherwise.