Blog Trip  
         
       
       
     
       
Blogroll Me
  Travelogued   Atom Enabled
         
  Armchair Pundit
cellojenn
Endless Spotlight
Grave Levity
Karma Payment Plan
lacey joe loves you
Pizza Thoughts scratchymonkey
Skull Bolt
Vitriolic Spree
 
  • my dating skillz aren't as stealthy as my ninja sk...
  • Is a short bus still necessary?
  • the.monkey.manifesto: Ver. 3.0
  • the poetry of strangers
  • UFS is gonna sue my ass
  • short post, going to bed
  • Groovin' out like Lady Miss Kier
  • New stuff and Completed Lines
  • The first step on the path to well-being
  • weiner weiner want some tickets?
  •      

    Archives:

    November 2002
    December 2002
    January 2003
    February 2003
    March 2003
    April 2003
    June 2003
    July 2003
    August 2003
    September 2003
    October 2003
    November 2003
    December 2003
    January 2004
    February 2004
    March 2004
    April 2004
    May 2004
    June 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005



     
    Michel D   Deep Throat

    3.9.03 -  18:11

     
    I have a mole on the inside who is going to subtly and tactfully find out if she is single and interested. She said that her methods may be slow, but she'll work as quickly as she can without raising any red flags or instigating any giggly gossip. I totally trust that she'll do a fantastic job. Now if only she could find out before Friday, so that I might have a date Friday night. Of course that might be akward as I have no car right now. "So do you have your TRE pass? Or do you want to pick me up?" Akward.

    Responses to others' advice and comments:
    Couture: These tactics only works in Bar pickups. That's not my current attempt. And besides, I met one of Vinyl's friends in June. And the next day when she came into the shop with Vinyl after I had described her to Umbra, Umbra promptly told me that I was not allowed to ever pick up girls in bars. Something about "poor judgement".

    Laura: I did get a backrub the other day! So maybe so! But I don't know if she's a touchy-feely person. And I haven't heard her mention an other. I don't know if she's paying more attention to me than anyone else when I'm in the room, but I am watching her a lot. And dreamy doodles... that would require me to have any classes with her or invisibility powers... Of age? Which one? Old enough to drive, vote, or drink? I'm pretty sure she's old enough to vote, but not drink (legally). So what is that, a 5 or 6 year age difference... hmmm... it changes things when I see it written down instead of saying it to myself. Lech.

    Lorie: Of course you're smooth. You got all that Band Camp and Bug action. And many other actions that resulted in you referring to yourself as a "slut". Wait, that's not smooth at all... I think you may be right, so if you're ever in Dallas...

    Laura (again): I never pegged you as the Squeal and Run Away type. Does your brother's name start with a "T" also? Akward. "and I'm just SO lonely!"? You've been reading too much Young Adult literature lately...

    Mlle. Fishfry: I'm a terrible flirt. That doesn't mean I'm an incorrigible flirt, it means that I flirt terribly. I don't even begin to know how one would go about the "non-flirt" flirting. Which is why I have enlisted the help of a mole. Will you be my Saucy Friend?

    Mike: Although your advice does sound golden, I don't have the gumption. And I like my life to remain Restraining Order free. Oh, and as I said before... yeah, she's not old enough to go to bars. But I may try that nipple thing with my Saucy Friends


    Footnote: I like the word "subtle". I enjoy that the "b" is silent; that to pronounce the word correctly, the definition must be utilized. Ah, English.
     

     - 










    Copyright © 2002-2004 the.monkey.manifesto, Michel Devon.
    Unless noted otherwise.