Blog Trip  
         
       
       
     
       
Blogroll Me
  Travelogued   Atom Enabled
         
  Armchair Pundit
cellojenn
Endless Spotlight
Grave Levity
Karma Payment Plan
lacey joe loves you
Pizza Thoughts scratchymonkey
Skull Bolt
Vitriolic Spree
 
  • Release your inner hippy
  • a formal statement
  • Heeding Muse
  • Archival Quality
  • Defining Fame
  • Hubble-bubbles and Narghiles
  • Little changes for Little Connections
  • boycott sears
  • corrupting republicans since 2002
  • Paper those Walls!
  •      

    Archives:

    November 2002
    December 2002
    January 2003
    February 2003
    March 2003
    April 2003
    June 2003
    July 2003
    August 2003
    September 2003
    October 2003
    November 2003
    December 2003
    January 2004
    February 2004
    March 2004
    April 2004
    May 2004
    June 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005



     
    Michel D   speechless

    28.2.04 -  12:22

     
    ... so I had this whole post, and then I closed the wrong window... damn.

    So I haven't had much to say the last few weeks. Except quote songs in their entirety (I have quite the growing list), and I don't want to subject you all to that. If I posted every day, then I might be allotted some song-quoting now and then (on top of my actual post). Of course, it might be interesting to see how long I could just quote songs and keep them in line with how I feel -- not just quoting to quote. Ah well.

    I've been in this post-partum funk for the last couple of weeks. I opened a show a week ago Thursday. The Snowmaiden at SMU at the Bob Hope Theatre. I designed the costumes. Wheee. I'll put up some pics. They misspelled my fucking name in the program... who do I have to fucking blow to get my name spelt correctly in a program. I've turned in the paper that has the official "for program" spelling, and yet they still manage to fuck it up. We have these fucking kids who have names that are all consonants and their names are all correct. It's like, taking out the "a" is enough of a problem that it fucks up both sides of intepretation. Hmmm, there's no "a" in this, it must be misspelled, or Hmmm, there's no "a" in this, it must not be "Michael" it's probably a girls name. Perhaps I should add a note to my name card, something that says "There is no fucking 'A' in my name", but then they would print up:
    Michael "There is no fucking 'A' in my name" Hmmons

    I can't win.

    The show closes tomorrow if anyone in the Dallas area wants to see it... Everything else I wrote earlier doesn't feel relevant anymore despite the fact that it's only been 15 minutes since I wrote the first stuff. Ah well...

    I'll put up some pictures.
     

     - 










    Copyright © 2002-2004 the.monkey.manifesto, Michel Devon.
    Unless noted otherwise.